More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RX5700 BIOS Professional MOD with low watts

Hi,
I can’t do better than this, I’m with the original VBIOS… If I do any overclocking it becomes very unstable…

Can I have a bios for my card , please ? Email me at : [email protected]

Thanks!!!

because your memory is already too hot, you need to replace thermal pad’s.

at 90degree you probably run nearly on thermal throttling.

hello

Until you find the bios for your card fix values to it…
core 1300 vdd 800 memory clock 880
Leave empty DPM…

Where can I change the DPM? It’s “5” but when on the overclocking form there is no where to change/delete it…

Fix the other values…

Done! This those settings (except the DPM which is still 5), the system do not crash… but gives me still only 50.90 MH

Hello again
Yes u have the same hashrate because u have the stock bios to Rx5700… if u dont know how u do it so don’t…
Post a new picture… maybe i can help u with OC…

I did flash another card I have (a Vega 64), the thing is what VBIOS should I flash to the rx5700…

My current settings:

Download it through hiveos … backup into farm … download the red bios editor … and see the video…

Yes … temp values are good now…
So Core at 1350 with 800 vdd and mem at 890… i thing this is the best seetings for stock bios…

should be fine if I flash that bios?

I don’t know …before u doing anything back up your stock bios first…

yes, I did it… I’ll try that bios and see what happens…

May the force be with u…

jejeje yes… thanks!!!

Seems that I had no luck…Flashed OK, but did not boot… I’m 4 Km apart from the rig and it’s already night and late … So I’ll have to check it tomorrow …

Anyway, thank you very much for your help!!!

Sorry about that… watch the video i send u … u can fix your own bios with red bios editor…

no problem! you help me a lot and I’m sure tomorrow I’ll fix it! I’ll check the video