More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Rx 6600 not recognized - unkown GPU

Hi, I put my RX6600 in my rig and don’t get it working. HIVEOS gives me the message known GPU. Any ideas what to do. Thx in advance for any help.

possible youre on an old kernel version, if so, run:

hive-replace -s

that will reflash the newest stable image, and you can upgrade the latest version after thats done.

Hello, I just had a problem on my rig by adding a 5th graphics card. I have a 6600 XT and three 6600 that were running fine until now.

I wanted to add a second 6600 XT and… big problem.

GPU driver error, no temp or DEAD.

The card is recognized and starts correctly, it even went up to 15 Mh during one of my manipulations but the miner crashed right after. The miner stops every time and impossible to send a command to the rig.

I tried everything, the beta version or the old versions of HiveOs. The different OC, the installation of the drivers, or the different commands:

hive-replace -s -y
hive-replace -s
hive-replace -s -stable
hive-replace -s -beta

I checked the riser and the cables that I even changed just in case but nothing to do.
I removed one of the 6600 to see if I could run two 6600XT and two 6600 to see if the problem comes from the new XT and indeed it does. Even with 4 cards the rig still restarting, so I unplugged it and put my three 6600s and my first 6600 XT .

I don’t know why there is no problem with the first XT. It’s when I put the second one in that the problems start!

Guys, we really need help here!

First update BIOS on motherboard then try everything else.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.