More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RX 6600 Micron ETH+TON low hashrate

Hi,
I have two Radeon RX 6600, micron and Hynix, as you can see below Micron has very low hashrate.
Any idea?

You have no voltages or memory clock set.

I changed volatages but hashrate is still low:

Did you restart the miner after making changes?

Of course.

Ok, I restarted rig and helped :slight_smile:

99w… you’d get %99 of the hash at 75w with some effort. (i don’t have a 6600 non xt so i could be completely wrong here but i doubt it)
900 core voltage seems high.
on the 6600xt it runs all the way down to 600, try 750mv (depending on clock)
also 2100 core clock seems higher than necessary, try 1600 (you might lose 100mh on ton but you’d probably save 25w)
mem controller might go a tiny bit lower but it’s not to bad.
That mem clock seems low to and at 1150mv I’m not surprised, it might clock better at a higher voltage.
Try setting 1200-1350mv on the memory then see how high it’ll go before crashing.
Once you’ve found the point it starts to crash dial it back a bit and see if it stays stable (sometimes it can take a few days for an error to happen if it’s right on the edge)

my advice is watch some YouTube on overclocking and get a feel for how to use trail and error to find the correct setting (lolminer isn’t good for testing because it auto tunes but once you find good clocks you can switch back.)

Which part do you think is low? Looks fine to me

can you share your setting of rx 6600 xt on eth-ton mining?

You can try this. To save Cost

1 Like

Does anyone have any OC settings for rx6600 Micron 113-V502MECH-0OC

Hello, I’m trying several different overclock settings for the RX6600 Sapphire with micron ram. Even if the system was stable in previous attempts, it was crashing without any error messages in 8-12 hour periods and it was necessary to restart manually.

Finally, I try the following settings and I haven’t had any freezing and crashing problems for 24 hours. The miner I use is Lolminer

Sapphire Pulse RX6600 Micron Memory
Core Clock: 901MHz
VDD/VDCCI/MVDD : 630/630/1165 mV
Memory Clock: 950 MHz
Power Limit: 65 W
SoC Frequency: 420MHz
SoC VDDmax : 790 mV

Results : Ethash 28.90 Mh / 50 W
Temperatures are Core 45 degrees / Memory 56 degrees on my cards depending on ambient temperature and autofan settings.

These overclock settings seem stable for the Sapphire RX6600 micron memory for now and testing continues.

You can try these and if there is a better setting, please share with the results.

System features;
Motherboard : B75M-D2V Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. (F5 11/14/2013)
CPU : 4 × Intel(R) Core™ i5-2500 CPU @ 3.30GHz AES
Disk Model: SanDisk Cruzer Blade 15.7GB
Operating System: Hiveos 0.6-214@220331
Kernel: 5.10.0-hiveos #83
Amd Driver: 20.40 (5.11.1001)
GPU Model: Radeon RX 6600 8176 MB Sapphire
Micron GDDR6 113-2447LHM-WD1

1 Like

Will check it out - what was your TON hashrate for these settings ?

why i can’t do that?
I can’t start working with this voltage parameter

These settings are great. I just picked up 6 of these cards. Have you managed to tweak this since, or is this still the best configuration you’ve found?

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.