More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RX 580 x 7GPU (8gb) Rig - frozen after 8 -15 min

I’ve been running this rig for over 3 years…
it now crashes and frozen after a few minutes of starting to mine. Not posting any error messages in my hive OS dashboard. I am trying to find a way to see what went wrong (error code, message) but nothing.

What changed? I added a RX580 4gb card by mistake to total 8 cards. But then realized it was 4gb and then removed it… after this the whole thing when downside…

Things that I’ve tried:

• tested GPU 1 mining alone. then 1 an 2… and so on…
  • changed a Riser
  • mined with other miners (Team redminer, phoenix, LOLminer, NBminer)
  • set autotune comm in teamredminer
  • cards have no OC I have removed them to test them thinking this might be the problem
  • I tried hive stable version, latest, other versions
  • currently running in a Sandisk SSD (had it previously on a flashdrive)

other relevant information:

• I have 6 cards in the main motherboard (Asus z270-p) and the 7th card is in a m.2 adapter

Nothing worked… at this point im frustrated.

Is there any way I can see logs of what is causing the crash? I have turned on logs in the shell PLEASE HELP

you have this red triangle on the flight sheet. do you see it?

I know what you’re thinking… Off-course I unsetted the flight sheet. The miner was crashing. Not the problem

Miner is crashing due to some cause. you have to find it but you need to keep it running. Miners crash most ofter because of wrong OC settings.

Hello to all
I am looking for the BIOS of this graphic model
Radeon RX 580 8192 MB · XFX
SK Hynix H5GC8H24AJR · 113-58085HAD0-M80
I used polaris bios editor but it gives me an error message
My country is due to Hess sanctions and I can not use polaris bios editor.
And I can not install the driver on my graphics.
Please, if anyone has graphics similar to mine, send a BIOS version to my Gmail
Thank
[email protected]

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.