More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Rx 580 oc

Bonjour, j’aimerai un peu mieux comprendre comment overclocké ma rx 580 ( Radeon RX 580 8192 MB · Sapphire Samsung K4G80325FC) sur hive os, j’étais sur emos avant et avec mon oc habituel je n’ai pas les mêmes résultat que sur hive os, en undervoltant à 880mv je suis a une consommation de 76-86W sur emos avec un DPM de 3 alors que la j’atteins les 100w de consommation…
OC complet : 1135 OC CORE 2180 MEM CORE 880mv CORE V DPM 3
Resultat : 80W 29Mh/S sur EMOS et 110W 28Mh/s sur Hive OS
Je suis un peu perdu par les différentes valeurs ici car il y a plus de paramètres que sur emos (volt de la mémoire etc) Merci d’avance.

Hello, I would like to understand a little better how overclocked my rx 580 (Radeon RX 580 8192 MB Sapphire Samsung K4G80325FC) on hive os, I was on emos before and with my usual oc I do not have the same results as on hive os, by undervolting at 880mv I have a consumption of 76-86W on emos with a DPM of 3 while I reach the 100w of consumption here …
Full OC: 1135 OC CORE 2180 MEM CORE 880mv CORE V DPM 3
Result: 80W 29Mh / S on EMOS and 110W 28Mh / s on Hive OS
I’m a little confused by the different values ​​here because there are more parameters than on emos (memory volt etc) Thanks in advance

1 Like

my card is running with
1168 core clock
865 core voltage
800 memory controller voltage
2100 memory clock
Aggressive undervolting on
amdmemtweak --Ref 30
you dont need DPM states if you put core clock and core voltage so remove it.
i guess your card is not bios modded.
I modded my card with polaris bios editor and used them ubermix 3.2 version of the timings and with the settings above , i am doing 32.22 with 100 watts. my card is usually using more watts( silicon lottary gone bad ) .

1 Like

Thanks for your reply ! Regards of your OC we have trying some values and in the end this is our final OC :
1135 core clock
820 core voltage
770 memory controller voltage
2250 memory clock
Aggressive undervolting on
amdmemtweak --Ref 30

Results : 79-80W 29,75Mh/s

Which miner are you on? sometimes, depends on miner - you will see different results!

In my case i use TeamRedMiner.

alguém pode me ajudar ja fiz bios mode e nada, era pra estar fazendo mais de 30 msh

upload you bios here so i can have a look at it.

You should increase core clock and voltage a bit.

Why ?

you will get above 30mhs

Hi there all have a msi armor gen 1 8gb oc with samsung memory (black n white shroud)

After using polarisbioseditor and following many standard clocks I seem to keep getting the occassional invalid. Anyone have similar results or ideas on how to fix it?

CORE=1150
try= DPM 1
VDD=820
VDDCI=800
MEM=2070
FAN=70
it was=76w (very good)
I have one that was giving this last week and I was able to improve it with this configuration.
does your board have thermal pads in all the memories?

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.