More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RX 570 4GB how much Mhash is normal for Ethereum mining

Guide video zombie mode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSeM0k16yVc

Check Video guide

1 Like

Hi Just started using Hivos , having trouble getting my 570 4Gb anywhere near to 19Mhs - Which I think should still be achievable?..

I have a Radeon 570 4Gb directly on x16 slot (no risers), currently no other cards, 8gb ram.

I cant seem to get more than 2.7Mhs no matter what I have changed.

Runnings lolminer with the extra config as suggested, also have flashed the card bios with the polaris editor auto memory changes, but doesnt seem to have made any difference, have rebooted etc.

Details:

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated i’m not sure what else to try?

Try lolminer.

Same speed, I think i’m too late to the party!! , don’t worry selling this card on…

I dont think so. I have R9 290 4GB. If single in PCIe 3.0 x16 give 25.5 MHs.

Can you share Flight Sheet miner settings?

i follow the step guide video and result card 4gb 2.x Mh/s …can help me ?

flightseet

Is your card in PCIe 3.0 x16 slot?

no …i use usb riser with 5 GPU , this my result

Results are OK. It is not possible to get more on 4GB cards connected via riser on ETH. You have to connect 4GB cards to PCI 3.0 x16 (full 16 lines) to maximum hashrate. If you cant, you have to change to another currency for better profit. RVN for example.

Hi all Great thread I keep getting closer and closer.
would – benchepoch 389 change to 415 now ? because of the epoch change - ( Ethereum mining calculator - Ethash ⛏️ | minerstat ) as of today 5/21/2021 would any other extra config arguments change? I changed mine to 415.

I am in 3.0 16x slot on mobo ( gig b365 hd3) , the card is modded and settings are like in video i am running Hiveos and using Lolminer 1.29 .
4 gb sapphire rx570 hynix 1120/5/900/850/800/2030/2 ref 30

I can still only get 14.0 mh any ideas?

Hi there! :slight_smile: I don’t have 570 4 GB card. I have 290 (900/1400 undervolted) and I get 20MHs. I think that 14MHs for 570 are ok. ETH is based on memory speed dependent algorithm. 290 have 320 GB/s, 570 have 211.2 GB/s. You can overclock memory if you already didn’t.

Asus X79 PCIE3.0x16, lolminer v.1.28a ,HiveOS 0.6-203@210512

21M

After fighting to just keep my old XFX 570 4gb stable I woke up to this. Hivepool confirms this is what it is hashing.

Scared to shut this down now. :slight_smile:

Edit:: lost power from a storm today and now its back to 20.5 mh. will update if it jumps again.

Did you get this hashrate after doing a flashed to the GPU bios?

No, cannot explain other than a glitch. have not been able to recreate since.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.