More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Rx 5600 Xt - Help me please

I have problems with the hashrate of my gpu they only reach 38 mh / s, when I raise the memory clock to 930 it dies.
Some configurat

ion to raise the mh / s, I understand that this gpu can reach 43 mh / s

well you cant raise only memory clock. there is a balance between mem clock and voltage, so try raising a bit the voltage. i am not sure what 720 is in the picture, is it the core voltage or memory ? In whattomine this card makes 40mh 1100/900 with 780 core voltage i guess. Bios modding might be needed.

Do you have Mod your BIOS?

Do you have unlock your memory?

Try Core 1100 VDD 700 VDDCI 800 MEM 900.

Your card is RX 5600 XT Challenger?

If you want any help, you can contact me telegram. @kenshinji59

For me, I had to step it down to 900 for it to run stable and gives me around 41.5 so I’m happy with that. At 930 it would shut me down.

Thank you Kenshinji for the help on the 5600XT bios update. from 39MH to 43MH overall total rig is running at 258.4MH!! very helpful and with detailed information. you rock man!

I bought a used gigabyte 5600 xt and it will only get 12.62, but my challenger 5600 xt does 37.00. I have downloaded the cards default bios using the OC section in hive and created a file folder on my desktop with that bios in it. where’s the best place to find a modified bios and will hive allow me to flash the bios using the “flash bios button”?

Yes, Hive will allow you to flash the Bios to the 5600 XT.

I have Gigabite RX 5600 XT and XFX RX 5600 XT do you have similar cards? if so I can send you the original bios or the modified bios I have.?

Hello bro, i have gigabyte RX 5600 XT, can u send me your modified bios?
thank you

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.