More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RX 470 4GB MINING EDITION-SK Hynix H5GC4H24AJR

Good afternoon,
someone with these graphics cards, that has changed the bios with this type of memory, what values to change, since in the OC of HIVE only give 25M / hs … thanks

Mining Edition cards has DIP switch which is responsible for PL

Check this topic - http://forum.hiveos.farm/discussion/109/rx-570-low-hashrate-solved

ok but mine is a rx 470 mining edition not a rx570??? :#

rx 570 - it’s re branded rx 470. There isn’t much differences

all the data is different, to lines that in the rx470 do not appear to change soon if some are rx570 other rx 470 the operation will be different not? how can I change the voltage, if the operation is different and missing parameters ??

Let’s start again

1. Are the cards flashed-out with custom memory timings properly?
  2. What are the overclocking parameters set in the HiveOS?

Hi There,
I Have Sapphire RX 470 4GB Mining Edition. Samsung Memory. I flashed custom bios. In Polaris bios Editor pressed One Click Timing Patch. Now in Hive OS i have Overclocked to CPU 1126MHz and Memory 1980. They work stable at 28.2-28.4 MH/s. But i saw them working at 29.5 MH/s. Do someone have OC profile for this type of cards ?

I my memories are Hynix so is a little diferent because samsung give a little more… i only get 25.5 M/hs…

[quote=“nr1sp31337;1404”]Hi There,
I Have Sapphire RX 470 4GB Mining Edition. Samsung Memory. I flashed custom bios. In Polaris bios Editor pressed One Click Timing Patch. Now in Hive OS i have Overclocked to CPU 1126MHz and Memory 1980. They work stable at 28.2-28.4 MH/s. But i saw them working at 29.5 MH/s. Do someone have OC profile for this type of cards ?[/quote]
You lost some MHashes. Are you trying set CPU clock to 1150/1167 MHz ?
1980MHz for Samsung memory is very-very low.

Hynix memory with “correct” memory timings work great and easy get us 29MH+

can you send the right timing without change bios?

You can’t get max results without bios mod

how??

The only stable OC i got is 1100 for CPU and 1950 for Memory. Getting 28,5 MH/s
if i put higher values, i got 29.4 but after some minutes it goes in reboot with error “Claymore Reboot: WATCHDOG: GPU error, you need to restart miner :(”

[quote=“nr1sp31337;1452”]The only stable OC i got is 1100 for CPU and 1950 for Memory. Getting 28,5 MH/s
if i put higher values, i got 29.4 but after some minutes it goes in reboot with error "Claymore Reboot: WATCHDOG: GPU error, you need to restart miner[/quote]
It’s mean only one thing - memory is not stable but if we apply right timings - we achieve a goal.

так я прошил все карты, могу скинуть биос, если интересно конечно ))
пытаюсь получить стабильные 29 Mh/s.

Добрый вечер всем! помогите пожалуйста обладаю картами xfx 470 Elpida
Я сижу на зеке только не пинайте ! Вопрос вот вчём как можно выжить из карты под олгаритм зека подскажите и стоит их прошивать под зек

remirov,

Посмотри здесь