More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RTX 3070FE Not detected on HiveOS

Hi All,

I am a new miner currently needing a bit of help with my 8GPU Rig. I am currently running 3 3080FE, 3 3080TI, 1 6800XT and want to add a 3070FE however when I plug the 3070FE into my rig and start mining, the 3070FE does not show up on HiveOS. The rest of the cards are running well and mining without any issues.

I have 8 Risers V010+, 3 PSU (be quiet 1200W x2, Seasonic 1000W x1) and I am running the rig on a 240W 30A receptacle.

I have rechecked all connections, and have also replaced the risers and tested it on another slot on my MOBO as well. I have also tried running it on Windows and mining and it is able to do so at about 50MH/s without OC, so I do know this card works. I have also tried running this card on another rig of mine however it still does not show up on HiveOS. I have also updated HiveOS (0.6-212@211128) to the most up to date version and the Nvidia drivers (470.82.00) are up to date as well.

Pretty stumped at this point, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks again.

are you able to get into the bios using that card as display output?

Hi Keaton,

The 3070FE is unable to load me to the BIOS screen while using that card as a display output.

Any idea why?

It’s a brand new card sealed when bought.

Thanks

recheck connections, make sure bios is updated etc. until you can get into the bios with that card as display output, it wont be a hive issue getting it to show or not.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.