More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RTX 3060 ti (LHR) NBMINER - NO TEMPS FAIL AFTER UPGRADING HIVEOS AND NVIDIA DRIVERS

I upgraded to the latest drivers and have had nothing but problems since.
Not sure if it is the Nvidia driver 495 or the hiveos update. 0.6-211@211102
I continuous reboot after video driver fail, so I have rolled back the video driver to 470 to see if that stabilises it. running NBminer 39.7
Will keep posted.

I had issues with the v495 drivers on my 3080 rig, similar to what you are seeing. I rolled back to 470.74 and I’ve been stable since then with gminer.

WEll Since I Rolled back the Hiveos… no issues withing my tried and trusted 470 Nvidia drivers …

Seems to be a problem with LHR cards and the HiveOS. will know more in the morning.

I would also check your OC settings. I had 6 3080s running in my rig with no issues at relatively high OC settings (1095/2700). Once I added a 7th, the rig crashed with temp errors, memory errors, etc. I had to dial back my OC settings on the original 6 GPUs (now running at 1080/2400) and the 7th can’t go higher than 1080/1900 - once I change it to 2000 it crashes again. Didn’t lose too much on the Mh so the stability is well worth it.

turns out it was a blatant issue with the older version of Hiveos … I just upgraded one version at a time until it sorted it self out…

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.