More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RTX 3060 Ti Blower Style Hynix (non LHR) failing OC

Have a pretty rare GPU that’s taken from a ACER Nitro Gaming PC and it actually has a Hynyx memory and is not a LHR. Have really been strugling to find any OC that fits this GPU do you have any tips, got kinda stuck at this point.
Big thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hi Ltminer,

I have exactly the same problem.
Got a 3060 ti from a Acer Predator gaming PC, it is not LHR based on the model/deviceID etc.
Even the reseller told me it was a non LHR.
The manufacture date on the card is 18-10-2021

Mine also has Hynix memory and the OC settings for Samsung won’t work.
My settings: core -400 memory 2200 PL 125
The GPU will start mining at +/- 60mh/s for a few seconds after booting, then it crashes and won’t come back unless i reboot the miner.

Hope someone can help us figure out the right settings for this ‘new’ hynix non LHR model of the 3060 TI.

Hi Guys! I have the same issue. Its bloody noisy and runs so much hotter compared to my other 3060 Ti which is MSI with 3 fans.

Currently running on following settings -502 CC / +675 Memory / 130 Watts / 75% fan but hash rate is only 54 MH/s

Can anyone help to get the settings right for this GPU. I just purchased online from some guy.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.