More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RTX 3060 Model 2504 (aka LHR v2) HiveOS Hashrate Limit's

Those are v1 LHR cards with driver version 460.39

I’m not using NBminer 39.7 with v1 cards because they can’t do more then 35 MH/s that way

u right brother :slight_smile:

I have been using gminer 2.71 for about a couple of days and so far so good. It has been far more stable.

is it normal miner uptime to restart in an hour,booted time was 1 day, but i rebooted the whole thing and then after 1 hour miner uptime did a restart. Im using hive since yesterday, but yesterday with nbminer was fine

With NBMiner, driver 470.74
EDIT: [auto fan is enabled]

you could lower your oc settings… core 1500, mem 2400, pl 120 … 105W and ~35.7 MH on each, but longer life for your cards and smaller temps

I see you have installed the 460.39 drivers, whenever I try I get the error that hiveos no longer boots, how did you do that you can use the drivers?

If it won’t boot after installing 460.39, then atleast one of your GPUs is a rev2 LHR card.

Nvidia released 460.39 in jan. 21 and rev2 LHR card support was added later this year, around june. This is why it won’t boot up with 460.39.

howe I can finde out wich one is LHR1 and LHR2?

Ti GPUs are all LHR cards

for the others, here is a reddit post:

don’t forget to upvote :slight_smile:

2 Likes

1 Like

Are you sure, that this is not a nonLHR card? Those are supposed to do 45 MH/s

If this OC is stable atleast for 24h then it’s ok, but 170 watts is a bit too much

170 watt ???

try these for 3060 zotac LHR twin edge OC

ergo coin or eth?

Unable to install 470.86.

During install rig is disconnecting, what to do?

wait, after upgrade driver to 470.86… miner always had a problem.
GPU not detected. and need to reboot… every 1 hour. any solution ?
OC is not higher .
im using NBminer 39.6 .
im trying NBminer 39.7 and get error " Nvidia setting applied with error . " GPU clocks 1500mhz not supported. " .
before error nvidia setting, "error no temp "

try this:

• stop the miner
  • reinstall nvidia driver to the latest version
  • update nbminer to latest version 40.1
  • restart rig
  • stop miner
  • run this command: apt install --reinstall -y nvidia-settings
  • restart rig

See if it works out…
Source: https://hiveos.farm/guides-driver_upd/

I got two gigabyte RTX 3060’s that wont go above 26MHs

using Gminer 2.72. Any advice?

edit: I noticed on the rig itself it says LHR - N/A for those two cards.

Edit 2: I updated to 2.73 and it seems to work now. Issue is, I noticed on the Rig, it said DAG damaged, check OC for GPU 3. I am unsure what OC settings to use at this point.

ok i will try. thanks for advice