More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RTX 3060 Model 2504 (aka LHR v2) HiveOS Hashrate Limit's

Hi guys. After a long and painful tuning, we got 115 MH / s. With driver 470.74

Great work, ergo and LHR v2 is such a pain.

A little bit of advice, for 50 C you don’t need your fans to run at 80%.

Try 60-65% your card will be around 55-60 which is fine. on the other hand, will highly increase the longevity of fan bearing.

Thanks. I will try

Hi, I’ve been reading through the entire thread but could only find two mentions of Zotac so far.
I have 2* Zotac RTX 3060 Twin Edge cards (1 OC, 1 regular) both Model 2504 so LHR V2 mining on NBMiner to NiceHash ERGO and have been testing with various OC settings I read on this thread and found that on both cards:

-420 core || 2200 mem || 100 power limit

readings2|690x343

Gives me the most stable results performing at 1100 to 1120 efficiency/watt mining at ~110 MH/s on NBMiner
Cards info as follows:

GPU 0
02:00.0
GeForce RTX 3060 12053 MB · ZOTAC
Samsung GDDR6 · 94.06.25.00.50

GPU 1
04:00.0
GeForce RTX 3060 12053 MB · ZOTAC
Samsung GDDR6 · 94.06.25.00.51

On stock clocks, I would get 100MH/s but very inefficient in power. With current settings, if I move core beyond/higher than -300 lets say -290 until 0, MH will drop down to 60 from 110 and I do not know why because it does not happen when everything is stock clocks.

The same goes for memory clock, if I go to +2300 and above or below 2100, MH drops to 60 from 110 and still I do not know. When looking at NBMiner console, I noticed that the values for core clocks would spike from ~1200 to ~1500 and the value would stay around ~1500 and it is during these spikes that initiate some sort of chain of events where the MH would quickly drop down to the 60s.

I am looking into using T-Rex Miner because of the absolute core clock feature since I couldn’t find anything on NBMiner absolute core clock or any clear info on how to set it on HiveOS if it is not dependent on the miner.

I am comfortable with these numbers as further testing is giving me headaches so I will update if I have better news, but for now, I will leave this here for any Zotac 3060 Twin Edge owners and any feedback or suggestions to my settings are more than welcome.
Thanks!!

Hi there,
thanks for the information. I have exactly the same settings, Hive OS version, driver and RTX 3060 and T-Rex Miner,
but only 26 Mh. No matter what I do. It doesn’t work.
The only difference is the BIOS version!
Can it be because of that?

I am using one

MSI RTX 3060 12GB GAMING Z TRIO 12G
Herstellernummer V390-245R
Thanks for your help.

With the settings I can get 33 MH

Pay attention to the driver version

it is identical

Even during testing, we paid attention to the temperature. When changing the settings, if the temperature was below 50, or above 57, the hash rate would certainly drop.

Hey folks, I installed my new gigabyte 3060ti LHR yesterday and it’s stable on T-Rex miner at 135mh/s @ 120w. Not going to complain too bad, getting decent hash per watt for LHR on ergo.

able to acheive 35+ on 3060 (2504), however my other cards 1660s and 1660Ti were not able to pick that MH speed which was stable on NBminer… any OC setting for 1660 series for MINiZ

You could mine on t-rex and miniZ, miniZ gives me pretty stable 100-101watts no fluctuations for 33.60mh/s on a Rog Strix Samsung memory 3060 V2 LHR and my other cards I run on t-rex since t-rex seems to be the better one for power efficency (yes I know I can run 1080 ti higher, I got a second one with 3 fans as well, I hate them and are selling them, they are power hungry troublsome fellas, and I dont justify 42-45mhs/s at 205-215watts).

Make sure you put the device markers (change your numbers according to your gpu numbers, check mine on the right hand side for referense) both in t-rex and as cd-# in miniZ.

Check pictures.

PM if anything. Hope I could help at least a bit. Best regards, D.

1 Like

thanks @Danilak for the response, my views on mining on different miners

till now NBminer 39.2 is the most stable for me giving 34-35.9 or even 36 on my LHRv2 3060 without any LHR Lock detected trap.

for my other cards in rig 1660ti and 1660 super (asus with hynix memory) does not go up beyond 31.7 whatever I have tried — now I am planning to flash PALIT Rom in my 1660S to achieve 35

I also used Trex and Gminer, however power fluctuation were very high and it was not kind of stable and i moved back to NBminer

with MiniZ, hashrate for 3060 was kind of stable with 45 but with little more power consumption and my other cards were not able to get the speed properly, so i switched from MiniZ also

try lolminer it fixed the problems for me.How much did u get on miniz
?

Hello marinetough,
thanks for the info, I only get 24.75 Mh.
It’s weird that it doesn’t work for me.

hello buddy

below are my settingsm using NBminer 39.2

see if these works for you,

1 Like

on Miniz it was fluctuating a lot actually, so it was between 33 to 36 with lots of “Lock Detected Error” and they actually makes your mining inconsistent and your profit gradually becomes lowers

You need to use this exact driver for stable performance.

1 Like

i am using 460.91 version and almost getting the same hash rate on NBMiner, upgrading or downgrading the Nividia driver on HIVeOS is painful activity and may create some downtime

1 Like

wich miner?

NBMiner 39.2

1 Like