More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Rigs online but not mining (Reboots with no error message)

I know its been discussed before but I could not find any info that actually helped me with this situation. I maintain a large Mining room and am still learning the ropes. This specific rig I’m talking about is running 12 Radeon RX580 GPU’s on a ASRock H110 Pro BTC+ Mobo… PSU is big enough, we run 2400-2600v power supplies to each rig.

So yeah, theres the specs and the issue is that I’m seeing it in solace, online but its not mining anything. All 12 GPU’s check out in BIOS. But the Rig will boot up, not start mining and then reboot while giving me no error message whatsoever. Overclock settings have been reverted to 0.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, what causes the rig to be online but not mining?

If you don’t want to unplug all cards then test one by one, you can try to activate the maintenance mode on the rig (boot without mining), then start miner with only specific cards

Thats the thing is I think its potentially temperature related. These rigs will run online when its a bit cooler in the Hive but as the day goes on and the heat builds up they stop mining. Is this solely heat related?