I have the following setup:
MOBO: Zotac B150 mining motherboard
PSU: Corsair RM850x
RAM: 2x8gb Corsair vengeance
CPU: Intel (something basic)
GPU1: 6600 (Sapphire)
GPU2: 6700xt (Mech)
GPU3: 6700xt (Red Devil)
I have been mining with the setup before without any issues. Last setup I ran was with b550-f MOBO and 3900x (tested som cpu mining), was disappointed so today I change the mobo back to the Zotac b150.
But when I tried to start the rig I recognized the was stuck at Zotac window (where u get the option to enter bios). Tried to enter bios but not responding to keys. Turns of with one click on power button.
Then when I try to boot without gpu installed the rig boots into hiveos… Have tried following without any success:
- Reflashing ssd
- Resting all options to default in Bios
- Taking out the mobo battery and putting back in
- Connecting one gpu instead of all 3 at once
- New rizer, usb cable to rizer, new power cable
- Connecting gpu directly to board (1 at a time).
Everytime got the same result i.e. not going pass the Zotac screen where you can enter bios.
Any advice what I can try?