More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Rig sharing + tips & tricks

Hello fellas,

I am kinda new to the mining “industry” :stuck_out_tongue:.
My name is George and I am from Cyprus(South part of the island).

I think I joined a bit late to the “money printing” party.
I’ve started mining with a 3080ti this September(I think it was the 19th-ish).

Here is what I achieved so far with my little knowledge.

1. I manage to make a trade for my 3080ti for some money and a 3070 non lhr used for 1 year or so (November).
  2. I bought another 2 3070s non lhrs with the profits I made and with a bit of funding my self.

Here is where I stand as of today. Please let me know for any suggestions.
Also, is mining going to die after eth’s big exit? I saw some numbers regarding some researches made from some famous guys in the mining “family - YouTube”. What’s your opinion?

Let me share my rig with you and my OC settings.

P.S
I am very annoyed of the “No stats found so far” thingy glitch that happened…

you can continue to lower your core clocks until hashrate starts to drop, might trim another watt or two off. also you can turn the fan speed down some if you like, will collect less dust that way, but otherwise good numbers and good clocks. no need for power limits with locked core clocks, but not hurting anything as long as theyre higher than whats needed.

1 Like

Thank you for the core - power tip.
What is your opinion about eth moving on to 2.0 regarding mining profitability?

anything is a guess at this point, unless another coin comes around or the current PoW algo coins go up in price by a good bit, mining profitability will probably be a lot less than it is currently after the merge.

1 Like

I consider what you said, and I changed my overclocks for the cards.

Every day with those oc settings I get 1 invalid from the same card. What shall I change?
I pushed the core clock of the GPU 1 to 1100 it was very efficient with 116Watts. But I think the
core is what messing up the card.

no need to increase core clock if it gets the same hashrate at a lower value. when you get rejects or invalids reduce the memory instead

Hello, just an update

I think the milestone of completing rig1 with FHR 3070s is achieved.
What’s next? Any suggestions?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.