More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Rig overview screen question

can someone tell me what this is - on the over view screen? i want to know what the 92% in red and the 79% in yellow mean. I also see those same numbers as circled below. also is there a place where I can find this information? cheers and thank you!

Fan speed in a percentage of 100%.

Color is based on percentage.

1 Like

thank you I appreciate you and your time - Cheers!

1 Like

btw, you’re leaving about 17mh on the table with those OCs. better to use locked core clocks, no power limit and as much memory as your specific cards will take. should be able to do 124+mh each

can you explain how to get there I’m a noob first week mining
thank you

Instead of the -200 use 1125, thats all the core you need to run to get full hashrate and draw only what’s needed for power. remove power limits and raise the memory in small amounts until it’s unstable/or untiml hashrate stops increasing then back off some.

I have updated to those setting. The power usage has also dropped. because it is a Nvida GPU how or when can I tell if the junction memory is too warm? Is it when it becomes unstable? I appreciate your assistance

I’m now getting 120.3 on each card with temp 46 and fan speed 93. Other card has temp of 51 with Fan of 85. The warmer card is right over my power supply. And seems to be affected by that warm air going up. Thanks again

this command will tell you if its thermal throttling or not

nvidia-smi -q | egrep "Thermal Slowdown"
2 Likes

I have lots of reading and learning in front of me. I appreciate you and this community!

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.