More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Rig Monitoring Offline & No data from Miner (CC MINER)

@LordAoshi
Asus b250 ME - it’s headache motherboard itself and with ccminer your trouble is double.
First of all you must play around PCI-E speed (Gen2 - is prefer but sometimes other values you can try. Also notice bus speed for this MB you can meet and change in different places for x16 slot and x1 slots respectively !)
After setup PCI-E bus speed toy can play with intensity

Thanks for @paulw for research http://forum.hiveos.farm/discussion/comment/3997/#Comment_3997

After several days of trying, I have finally fixed all the issues I have been facing. Now, hashrates are stable and no more weird power usage on GPU#0.

Thought I should share this. For the benefit of all Asus B250 Mining Expert motherboard users, not only must you switch PCIe to gen2 which I did, you have to switch x16 slot PCIe to gen2 as well. <-- I was totally not aware of this earlier because they are on two different pages in the BIOS setup! See below,

Advanced>PCH Configuration>PCI Express Configuration>PCIe Speed>Gen2

Advanced>System Agent (SA) Configuration>PEG Port Configuration>PCIEX16_1 Link Speed>Gen2

Hope this helps some Asus B250 Mining Expert motherboard users. :slight_smile:

other similar mining boards also this can help

In my case upon careful examination I found that I was using a custom remote monitoring port number in the wallet config for the claymore.
I had had a custom setting :
-mport <some_number>
After removing it, there was no more error “No data from miner” and the stats showed up again.

// looks like a bug of the HiveOS to me as I should still be able to use a custom port, but I am happy that I am able to see monitoring numbers at least (even though at the expense of using the custom port)

Thank you so much for posting this info. I have been fighting weird issues forever with this board! I appreciate the info! Thank you!

I have same problem! How can i solve this ?