More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

RIG KEEPS GOING OFFLINE on hive

Hey guys, I am new at mining, I have a rig and it keeps going offline for no reason, last time I had to change my flah drive for a new one, but it just went offline again. I dont know what i could be doing wrong.

It’s may caused by wrong OC. I had the same issue in past, fixed by checking my OC
Can you post a screen about your gpus?

What cards, what overclocks, what kernel etc etc?

Hi,
I have same issue, my rig goes offline i don’t know why. So i need help from you guys.
I tried different mining pools but same issue. Worker goes online for 5-10 min and after that goes offline. This happened from february 4th.
It has worked before and now I have problems with workers is offline and Hiveon pool Hashrate 0 H/S. What am I doing wrong ??

Post the top area of your rig, showing the GPUs, Miner(s) , Target Pool, etc. Looking for Error Codes, uptime, pool correctly targeted, etc.

***If your IP address is directly reachable, cross it out in the picture ***

1 Like

Hi,

The problem was with the ISP. Had moved rig to my friend and his ISP caused me problems.
Moved back the rig to my place and it works as it should.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.