More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Rig crashes after Bios Flash, RX 470

Are you sure you powered the cards correctly? They need to be powered from two places. One place is the riser and the other is on top or side of the card itself. They cant be running with 40 watts consumption…

This is after rig crashed.

unfortunately, this did not worked too. It started mining with 18 mh/s, suddenly dropped to 0.

Forget about dpm states really. If you set core voltages you dont need dpm states. You got it working with stock bios before. My settings didnt work for you because it wasnt moded. After the standard mod that i told you with PBE you can test them again. Or put a little lower clocks and start from there

its very strange because i use thats
and

Thanks guys for helping me at Friday evening. I gave up for today, will continue tomorrow. It is hashing 26 mh/s with stock bios with no problem now. I will inform you with trying different settings and ubermix.

Uber mix is for samsung i saw you have micron. They also have good straps but i think they start low from 1500 up. Try with the standard mod the PBE makes and use my settings or a bit lower clock and memory. Good start should be 1100 core and 2000 mem. Try with 850 850 voltages core and mem. Then if all works well try tweaking them.

Thanks guys for helping me at Friday evening. I gave up for today, will continue tomorrow. It is hashing 26 mh/s with stock bios with no problem now. I will inform you with trying different settings and ubermix.

I have sold the card (rx 470) and bought gtx 1660 at the same price. As I know GTX 1660 with samsung memory can do max 25 mh/s, which is what I got right now. If it was hynix or micron it can do 27-29 mh/s as I know. I am currently mining at 25 mh/s with 50 Watts. I think it is not a bad deal.

Actually yes. Its pretty good.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.