I’m still fairly new to this.
I used to keep this mining rig running on windows with the claymore miner, but it was getting increasingly unstable.
Therefor I want to try out HiveOS.
Does anyone have some advice or tips like
- where to start, what to read or watch,
- which OC settings to use (and how to set that up)
- which bios mod to use for each of the cards
- how to make it work with the combination of both types of cards in one rig…
- which miner (or combination of miners) can you advice
I used to mine on ethash+dcr against the NiceHash pool. Is that still profitable enough, or which pools would be best for this setup.
- H110 Pro BTX+ motherboard (bios v1.60)
- CPU i5-7600 3.50Ghz
- 8GB RAM
- 2x 750w PSU
- 2x R9 390 8GB AMD Sapphire Nitro (Hawaii-Hynix)
- 3x RX 580 8GB AMD Sapphire Nitro (Hynix)
- Running HiveOS from a 64GB USB 3.1 key
Checking out the HiveOS interface, it feels a bit overwhelming on what to configure where.
I appreciate any feedback,