Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Request! Add miner cpuminer-opt by JayDDee

Please, you can add the cpuminer-opt of this repositirorio, it is very good and it supports multiple currencies and it helps a lot to the people that are interested in also taking advantage of the cpu.

Supported algorithms:
allium Garlicoin
anime Animecoin
axiom Shabal-256 MemoHash
blake Blake-256 (SFR)
blakecoin blake256r8
blake2s Blake-2 S
bmw BMW 256
c11 Chaincoin
cryptolight Cryptonight-light
cryptonight cryptonote, Monero (XMR)
deep Deepcoin (DCN)
dmd-gr Diamond-Groestl
drop Dropcoin
fresh Fresh
groestl Groestl coin
heavy Heavy
hmq1725 Espers
hodl Hodlcoin
jha Jackpotcoin
keccak Maxcoin
keccakc Creative coin
lbry LBC, LBRY Credits
luffa Luffa
lyra2h Hppcoin
lyra2re lyra2
lyra2rev2 lyra2v2, Vertcoin
lyra2z Zcoin (XZC)
lyra2z330 Lyra2 330 rows, Zoin (ZOI)
m7m Magi (XMG)
myr-gr Myriad-Groestl
neoscrypt NeoScrypt(128, 2, 1)
nist5 Nist5
pentablake Pentablake
phi1612 phi, LUX coin
pluck Pluck:128 (Supcoin)
polytimos Ninja
quark Quark
qubit Qubit
scrypt scrypt(1024, 1, 1) (default)
scrypt:N scrypt(N, 1, 1)
sha256d Double SHA-256
sha256t Triple SHA-256, Onecoin (OC)
shavite3 Shavite3
skein Skein+Sha (Skeincoin)
skein2 Double Skein (Woodcoin)
skunk Signatum (SIGT)
timetravel Machinecoin (MAC)
timetravel10 Bitcore
tribus Denarius (DNR)
vanilla blake256r8vnl (VCash)
veltor (VLT)
x11 Dash
x11evo Revolvercoin
x11gost sib (SibCoin)
x12 Galaxie Cash (GCH)
x13 X13
x13sm3 hsr (Hshare)
x14 X14
x15 X15
x16r Ravencoin
xevan Bitsend
yescrypt Globalboost-Y (BSTY)
yescryptr8 BitZeny (ZNY)
yescryptr16 Yenten (YTN)
zr5 Ziftr

Thank you very much, thank you for taking it into account, it is a miner that has become very popular lately.


I compiled it on my ubuntu 16.04 box, scp’d it over and ran it manually in a screen session

Would be nice to have it tracked and started like the others though. It doesn’t make me enough money to be super concerned but I turn it on on my non celeron rigs.

zxckenmpwed, If clear friend I can compile and rehearse it, also try it before in smos and now in hiveOS. What I would like is that the support was added and can be configured from the hiveOS web GUI. Thanks for your answer, I’ll keep up to date.

+1. Тоже надо.

I’d also really like to see this added.

Using my first post to say… +1!!!

Майнинг не выгоден )
75% алгоритмов уже мертвые для cpu-майнинга. Остальные 25% не хватит даже на абонплату за хайв.
В чем смысл добавления бесполезногоо майнера? Обьясните

Mining is not profitable)
75% of algorithms are already dead for cpu-mining. The remaining 25% is not enough even for a subscription fee for hiveos.
What is the point of adding a useless miner? Please, explain

I also want cpuminer support. Thank you.

Nice to see a dual language response, thank you @HaloGenius. It will be appreciated by a lot of users of this forum.

@HaloGenius - Dead CPU time on rigs with unfortunately beefy CPUs is still dead CPU time. There are a few algorithms supported by this miner which are profitable.

Seems some Crypto are still profitable , such as Cryply (yescryptr16) , could be great if HiveOS could inegrate this :))))
BTW , very good job for this OS !!!

+1 addition would be nice

Add to wish-list