More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Random dropped GPU & After remote reboot dont start mining

Hi, i have some trobles with my rig.

On first point, sometimes after 2hs or sometimes after 30 hs, 2 of my gpus stop hashing withot send any error or something. Only the hash disapear. I tried a lot of configs on that gpu, and is not a OC. I changed for another gpu in the same slot and keep the same.

Well, you can tell me use watchdog to restart the rig when yours hash come down. Well, here come the second problem, when this happend, if i use watchdog or remote reboot, the miner never start mining again, and after dont answer new comand.

So,

Problem 1: GPU stop hashing randomly.
Problem 2: If i do a remote reboot the miner never start hashing and need a hard restart(i need to go to pull out manually the power and power it again)

I tryed to search a lot of solutions, i find a lot of people with similar problems, but no solutions.

My hardware:

Motherboard
H110 Pro BTC+ ASRock (P1.60 03/23/2018)
8GB DDR4
CPU
4 × Intel® Core™ i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz AES
Disk Model
Kingston DataTraveler 3.0 30.9GB
2x 1000W PSU

(i have OS lastest version)

Hi,
I have the same H110 and i have in the past problems like yours… replace your stick with ssd … (maybe ) fix your problems… your OC is ok … core 1100 and mem (2000-2200) is ok…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.