More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Radeon RX 560 4GB · Basic OC Settings?

Hello all,

After getting scammed with a knockoff RTX2060, headed out to my local MicroCenter. Picked up a Radeon RX 560 4GB · PowerColor and two other cards. As a test, I installed the Radeon RX 560. Downloaded the VBIOS, and all seemed well. HiveOS fully recognized the card, and didn’t show any malfunctions like the knockoff however when launching a flag sheet for Raven Coin, the fan was at like 25% but the temp went from around 40ish to a strong 70. Please be aware I’m a NOOB, even with countless YT vids watched I have a few questions…

1. Do I have to do any BiosMod? I’d rather not…
  2. Are there “default” OC settings that can be applied, such as putting “50 75 80 75 50” in that Fan Speed space, if that’s even how it works :sweat:

Any advice you can offer would be appreciated, Thanks!

The goal is to find the highest memory clock that is stable, the lowest core clock that maintains full hashrate and the lowest core voltage that maintains stability. Something like 1100mhz core, 1700mem and 900mv core voltage is a good starting point.

You can also use the popular presets in hive as a starting point for ocs

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.