More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Quick Switch between 2 flightsheets

it would be a quite useful feature if we can have quick switch between 2 flightsheets applied to rigs. it could be related to last applied flightsheet, like the “back button” on the TV remote, or Ctrl + Z on computer.

this feature would be very useful when mistake was made, or in some situation, some rigs need to be switched from 1 flightsheet to another and will be switched back in a short period.

thanks in advance.

you can favorite 2 flightsheets and easily switch between the two when they stay at the top of the list

1 Like

thx, but I need to manage 1000 rigs with 60 different flightsheets applied to them.

maybe I need to describe my question more clearly:

I have 1000 rigs running on 60 flightsheets, in some cases I need to change them to 1 specified flightsheet, and change them back to their own flightsheets after 2 days.

why so many flightsheets? if you have specific config for a specific rig in the flightsheet move the config to the tuning tab, and use more generic flight sheets.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.