More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Que moneda puedo minar con R9 390?

Estoy presentando problemas al minar etc, revise ya todo el equipo y descarte todo

You can mine just about everything that the popular miners support. What’s your issue when trying to mine etc? And errors?

No avaiable gpus for mining. please check you drivers and/or harware.

Al inicio del hive me sale la informacion de las 6 gpus, y me aparace la informacion general de las gpu, pero al iniciar cualquier programa para minar AMD me paracen errores, el que esta al inicio es usando Lolminer

Can you show your flightsheet and your worker overview screens? Also, Try phoenixminer and see if the issue is the same

ya coloque distintos programas para minar y tambien me arrojan errores.

Can you show your worker overview screen?

display

And can you post the same screen when trying phoenixminer?

phoenix

Hola ya que tengo el equipo apagado solo conecte 3 gpu de 6 que tiene ese rig, de igual forma con las 6 gpu conectadas el phoenixminer dice lo mismo

Try flashing an older image of hiveos, I’m not positive that Hawaii based cards are still supported in the latest build.

Buenas Noches, aun no resuelvo lo del problema con el hive y las r9 390, e buscado versiones anteriores del hive y no consigo. espero y me ayudes, gracias

Run hive-replace --list and pick an older image.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.