More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Prohashing Pool Review

Pool: Prohashing (ref link. thanks.)
Payouts: Daily

I’ve been using them for several months now. There are three main things that I like about this pool. First, they use their own proprietary “Proswitching” software so that I’m always mining the most profitable coin for the algo that I am using. We all know that different coins can use the same algo–for example, Litecoin and Dogecoin use the same algo, Scrypt. In addition to merge mining LTC+DOGE, Scrypt has several other coins on it. Proswitching determines the most profitable coin using Scrypt and mines that one instead of a static coin. (Although, it is possible to still mine a static coin with proper configuration parameters as password arguments.)
Second, I can configure my settings to get paid in any supported coin that I want. In other words, I am not limited to getting payments in a coin on the algo that I am using. For example, I have several different rigs from ASICs to GPUs to CPUs. My L3+ does Scrypt while my S19Pro does SHA-256. I send them the hash, and I can configure how I want to be paid. At the present time, I’m stacking Cardano (ADA). So I am sending Ethash, RandomX, SHA-256, and Scrypt and I am getting paid according to the equal value of ADA. However, if I wanted a portion as ETH and BTC, I could configure that too. There are many different coins that can be configured as payouts. For example, you can configure payment settings as 10% BTC, 25% ADA, 50% ETH, and 15% SHIB. They integrate with CoinBase so that you either have little or no minimum thresholds to reach before payment. Since I use have my settings configured for ADA on Exodus, there is a minimum payment threshold to reach before they issue payment.
Third, because I live in the United States and have submitted the documentation needed, I can receive payouts as bank deposits. It’s pretty cool. Right now, I have my profile configured to receive 70% of daily earnings as ADA to my Exodus wallet and 30% of daily earnings as a bank deposit. From there, I link my electric company and my ISP to auto withdraw monthly bills from my bank account. So aside from maintenance at my facility, I have a “self-sustaining” operation.

Basically, I started a LLC in Texas and all the equipment I purchased and all the renovations I perform at my building are considered expenses in addition to electrical bills and internet bills. Since I use the Exodus wallet, I can export all my crypto transactions as a CSV file and import them on one of those crypto tax sites. It’s pretty groovy.

I took a screenshot of one part of their user interface.

This topic was automatically closed 185 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.