More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Problem with rx 590 not starting

I have a problem with a special edition second hand saphire rx 590.
When I connect it, it turns on and everything is fine, it starts hiveos.
But after a few seconds it crashes.
If I use readteamminer the screen freezes, it just says starting and there it stays.
If I use phoenix working other two cards that are in the rig but after a few minutes it restarts and never starts the 590, download a bios from the internet according to its version but it remains the same.
Any ideas?

What are the OC settings

Hello, thanks for the answer and I take the opportunity to update the topic.
I had been scared because I thought they had sold me a defective product.
The card does not have any OC, with default specifications it does not start and restart the machine until it crashes.
I have 2 rigs, the first with an asrock ab350 pro motherboard updated from bios to the latest version with an atlhon 200ge processor.
The 590 saphire doesn’t work, but my surprise is that the 580 saphire didn’t work either.
In the other rig I have a gigabyte z77x-up5 th motherboard and an i7 3370k where the 580 and 590 saphire card work.
It’s very strange because the one with atlhon they just don’t go.
At the same time the asrock with the atlhon only allows me to use 3 pcie while on the other motherboard I can use 5.
Could someone support me so that the atlon accepts the sapphire?
As extra data, the rx 590 if I add the bios mod with polaris crashes, it only works with stock bios.

So in the first rog they work and in the second one they dont? Whats the difference between the rigs ? Any different bios settings ? Ram maybe? PSU? Did they work with OC on the first rig?

the only difference is that where the processor (intel) is i7 3370 if it works and where it does not work it is Athlon (amd) outside of that, both connect directly to the pci without oc.

Hi friend, My Shappire rx590 8gb GME version same as you can’t mining, it freeze after few second…
Any others bios ?

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.