I am a beginner in this mining domain, but in the past few days i am trying to figure out what is the issue with a testing RIG i just built.
The problem is that i get a very very low hashrate mining ETH on Hive with ethminer on a single rx 5700xt system. Very Very low means 741 kH (:shame:).
- i am already running the latest beta release of HiveOS;
- the rest of the system, except GPU, is quite old ( Intel i3-4150 3.5GHz, 4GB RAM, chipset Intel H81, regular SATA HDD) because the recently ordered parts were not received yet
- did not make any changes to the parameters of the GPU Sapphire rx 5700xt pulse);
- there is no evident error in HiveOS;
- using a V7 riser which does not seem to impact overall - i also tried without it connecting the GPU in the x16 slot - same results;
Before this system, the GPU was set in an even older system where i obtained 320 kH.
I don’t know what i am missing. I wonder if the rest of the hardware can cause this low value.
Do you have any idea?
=== GPU 0, 03:00.0 Radeon RX 5700 XT 113-1E4260U-O4E ===
Adapter 0: PCI 3:0:0: Navi 10 [Radeon RX 5600 OEM/5600 XT / 5700/5700 XT]
Core: 2050 MHz, Mem: 100 MHz, CoreOD: 0, MemOD: 0, Vddc: 1181 mV
SOC: 633 MHz, DCEF: 506 MHz, FClock: 633 MHz
PerfCtrl: auto, Load: 99%, MemLoad: 1%
Temp: 59°C, T2: 69°C, T3: 62°C, Fan: 22.7451%
Power: 84 W (cap: 195 W)
Core Clocks: 300 2050 2100
Memory Clocks: 100 500 625 875
SOC Clocks: 506 633 1266
DCEF Clocks: 506 886 1266
F Clocks: 506 633 1266
Temps : GPU: 60C HotSpot: 69C Mem: 62C
PCIE Link speed : 16 GT/s, PCIE Link width : x16
Memory total: 8176.00 MB, used: 6388.63 MB, free: 1787.37 MB Type: null
VDDCR_SOC : 0.80000V, MVDDC : 1.2563V
DPM 1 CORE 2050Mhz 1181mV MDPM 0 MEM 100Mhz 711mV REF PWR 85.0 W RPM 818