More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Problem with hiveos

Hello so basicly i dont undestand what is happening and why it is so i have researched a lot and can’t find a solution and this was not happening before when i start my rig to mine after 4 mins i get this message Max diff share found by gpu how to prevent them and what does it mean becouse like i mentioned this was not happening forn the past 3 days and today i keep getting this messages sometimes it goes saying 220g diff Help???!

1 Like

Hey Arnold!
I’m facing the same problem did you find discover something?
The message is:
Max diff share was found by GPU #0, diff : 38.06 G
Uptime : 20min 33 secs (and increasing) | Algo: ethash | T-Rex v0.24.5

Can you help me?

I have found some answers surfing the web.
Didn’t mean much to me because I’m starting today, maybe it might be helpful for you…

A question like ours, look to the answer below…

I just started gpu mining Ethereum last night with 3 of my eventual 6 radeon 5700 XTs. I’m mining on Phoenix miner and every 3 minutes or so it outputs a line that says “Maximum Difficulty of found share: 24.7 TH” That’s a lot. With my current rig (only half of the GPUs installed) im getting 159 MH/s which would mean 24700000 MH difficulty share should take 43 hours or so to find even though its only been running for 12 hours. Am I misunderstanding something here?

Answer:
It means the highest share your rig submitted to the pool you are mining to was 24.7 TH. In order to find a block it needs to submit at share equal to or higher than the difficulty of ETH, which is around 3 PH.

And that’s where the luck aspect comes in? So its saying that the highest difficulty share the rig found was 24.7 TH, which is 0.8% of the difficulty of ETH? And its all just luck as to the difficulty of each share you find?

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.