More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

PowerColor RX6600 issues

I have had one PowerColor 6700XT running on HiveOS 0.6-213 for sometime, I recently purchased a PowerColor RX 6600 and installed it yesterday. Since that install nothing has gone right :(.

1. Trying to apply fan settings or clock setting gets me this:

1. As you can see in the image, the 6600 is recognized but not mining (on the teamredminer cli amd-info only shows the 6700XT).

2. Also as you can see in the pic, there is no wattage info, fan info or chip identification on either card (memory manuf etc). The card works in a windows machine. The risers have been changed and swapped, the 6700xt works with either riser. BIOS settings has 4G enabled, I tried setting the PCIe to Gen 2 but nothing works when that is set. If i remove the 6600 the 6700XT goes back to working the way it should.

Any help would be appreciated, about out of options outside of changing this to a windows machine :(.

New Beta Image to SSD will fix all

you dont need the beta version, you just are on a very old image. use hive-replace -s in the shell to flash the latest image.

1 Like

There is no upgrade available on the web gui. hive-replace says it is going to use 0.6-212 which is the version prior to the one I am currently on.

youre on an old kernel and old drivers, use hive-replace to upgrade to the latest base image and it will solve your issue.

Thanks a million!!! That did it, I am mining on both now with all the info I am used to seeing…

1 Like

happy to help!

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.