More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Power Supply voltage monitoring

Hi, I have issue with one of my rig, it semply PC with one card 3080 and power suply 600W. I thinq this issue caused by power supply. So its will be very helpful if voltage sensors showin in UI. This would make it possible to see voltage dips in real time under load. I try install lm-sensors, then try use command sensors-detect and then use ‘sensors’ command, but it shows only cpu temp.

sudo sensor-detect command show:
Sorry, no sensors were detected.
Either your system has no sensors, or they are not supported, or
they are connected to an I2C or SMBus adapter that is not
supported. If you find out what chips are on your board.

I thinq its will be good fiture to show sensors information on UI
Or add lm-sensors to distributive

Have you tried sensors-detect? On some motherboards, it might not detect any (i have an asus z270 and nothing shows up), but worth trying it out. You can look up if there is any way to access the sensors on github

However, hiveos is missing the ability to display these values :frowning: For instance, I’m using corsair hxi psu, but have to jump over to the cli to check the voltages, power usage, or temp for the psu.

It would be a nice xmas gift if the devs could integrate the sensor’s output to the web interface

Yes i used sensors-detect, it only shows cpu temp. Yes it will be very nice to show voltage in web interface.