More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Please Help! Trying to Boot 8 RX580s and says not syncing! Maybe my OC settings? Almost Impossible To Boot!

All cards are running fine except when I try running them all together. I was running 6 and ran well, but not with 8. When I boot up the Rig it goes through the motions and then says, Bad rip value Kernel panic - not syncing: Fatal exception. Rebooting in 60 seconds. My MB is a BTC-S37 . I have had it running on 8 cards it just almost impossible to get it booted up!! Just wants to keep rebooting tempImage7Mn8pW|375x500

Thanks very much for reading my post! Please any comments will be gratefully accepted. TY Rob

another pic

I have not had any experience with this motherboard yet but did you switch Above 4G Decoding to Enable?
Or you can try to change PCE speed to gen2 or gen1.

I will try

Yes 4G is definitely enabled. Spent my entire day off trying to get this rig to boot. I think I’m going to have to go back to 6 cards.

is there one card that triggers this error? have you tried adding one card at a time?