More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Please help me 6600xt

Hello, I’m new in mining. . My cards 2 1660ti and 3 6600xt . When I want to start mining with phoenix miner, the pc restarts after 30 seconds. Alternatively I used
. But this time only mining 4 cards. one of the 6600 xt not mining . please help me

i added images to link please help me

try each card individually and make sure they all work first. can you post a screenshot of your worker overview screen?

Yes, I tried bminer and worked only 4 cards. one card not working, i checked all cards one by one Each card working … I added a screenshot . Please help me. if u can please give me your any social and connect my pc and help me @keaton_hiveon

Start with updating everything, your motherboard bios, flashing the latest stable hive image and updating hiveos to the latest software version. Make sure you have all the mining optimized settings turned on in the bios as well

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.