More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

PLEASE HELP 5700 XT PowerColor Red devil is giving me a headache

Hi folks,

i got a new 5700 xt in my first rig and I just can’t make the card more efficient. I see people in the Hive os forum and here on reddit with exactly the same card with 56-59 mhs at 97 watts, and although I followed the exact Bios mod instructions step by step, I don’t even come close to reaching the hashrate with the same settings - not to mention the wattage. The best I can get is what you see on the screenshot. I’m also worried about the temps, I can’t imagine that the mem can last that long at 94
degrees. Please help me, I’m grateful for every tip.

Are you using TeamRedMiner?
It’s quite strange to me, i see you have a lower voltage values in general but the power usage is way higher than my 5700xt.

Here’s my settings:

(i know i know, this is completely different card)

In general Micron memories, rather than Samsung, are capable of higher clocks, but i think you should increase memory voltage from 1250, which is very low imho, so, try to increase that value.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.