Custom integration is no longer supported.
Since HIveOS 0.6-01 this miner have been added to HiveOS mainline. All new versions of the miner will be released with HiveOS updates.
If you have troubles with update look through
Falling selfupgrade topic
PhoenixMiner is fast (arguably the fastest) Ethash (ETH, ETC, Muiscoin, EXP, UBQ, etc.) miner that supports both AMD and Nvidia cards (including in mixed mining rigs). It has a developer fee of 0.65% (the lowest in the industry). This means that every 90 minutes the miner will mine for its developers only for 35 seconds.
Please note that PhoenixMiner is extensively tested on many mining rigs but there still may be some bugs.
Changes in version 4.0b (since 3.5d):
- Implemented dual mining (Ethash/Blake2s) for some AMD GPUs (RX580/570/560/480/470/460 and Vega). Use the new -dpool, -dwal, -dpass, -dworker, and -dcoin options to set the Blake2s pool. You can set the secondary coin mining intensity with the -sci option. For more information see the Readme.txt file. Note that the devfee when using dual mining is 0.9% on the ethash coin (there is no devfee on the secondary coin).
- New kernels for AMD GPUs with better performance and hashrate stability (you may need to run auto-tune again to find the best GT values as they would be different than before)
- New kernels for Nvidia GPUs with slightly better hashrate
- Stability improvements in the Linux version
- Added support for the new Ubqhash algorithm required for mining UBQ. Please note that you must add -coin ubq to your command line (or COIN: ubq to your epools.txt file) in order to mine UBQ
- Support for the latest Windows drivers for AMD GPUs (up to 18.11.2)
- Many small fixes and changes
Don’t forget to correctly set coin in “Flight Sheet”, it’s using to avoid switching DAGs when it’s mining for a devfee.
I’ll be very grateful for your feedback!