More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Pay out / Withdraw, flight sheet noobie question

I am new to HiveOs.

I started mining a while ago and stoppped but accumulated some money in the HiveOs platform.

Yesterday I started over again and my over 200$ USD PENDING was still there showing in HiveOs.

WHen I created my 1st and only Pool , I entered a Coinbase address in the pool FLigh Sheet (not sure if it’s the way to go)

I was more used to NiceHash way of withdrawing / transferring my money to an external wallet address and I think I made a mistake.

I didn’t know how to withdraw money in Hive and money seemed to be stucked there so I added a Tresor Ethereum address, made it default ( GLobal etc), deleted the coinbase one that was already there.

PENDING MONEY became 0$ and I never received my money to neither my Trezor or Coinbase ethereum wallet…

1- what did I do wrong ?

2- Is ETH the only crypto for being paid (NiceHash was paying me in BTC) and withdraw money or I could have configured my HiveOS to pay me in BTC if I wanted ?

3- where in the interface / log can I find what happenned to my over 200$ USD ?

Tks for your help with my noobie question…

The balance restarted when you changed your address.
Change it back to the original and it will shown again.
You cant withdraw it since it isnt reached the minimum amount: 0.1 ETH

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 185 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.