More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

[Overclock] Is this configuration good?

Hello I m new on the mining subject. I start building my own rig, and I bought a Gainward RTX 3090 Phantom. I see all the configurations reaching 125 Mhash max and I start playing and obtain a stable 132 MH/s

This is my configuration. I m doing something wrong using this conf?

What should I get in notice when I m overclocking?

Thanks in advance and gave a great 2022

youre using an absurd amount of power, if you want to push the card that hard i would switch to a locked core clock, find the lowest value that still gives you full hash. i run mine at between 1130-1150 core and aroun 2800 mem typically which is enough to get 125.xx. you may need more core to go to 132 as i dont push mine near that much. is the extra 100w and being way harder on your card worth it for 6 or so mh to you?

Thanks for the replay. I ll change the configuration to some similar. In my country power is cheap 0.002 kw/h my problem is reducing the life of the card.
One thing that I notice of you config, you have the fan at 100% is that good?

fans are the cheapest part of the card, id rather the fans potentially die if the card lasts longer for it

Thnks for the advice. I turn my config to 1150 cpu locked and memory to 2800.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.