More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Onley 3 of 8 cards starts mining

Do use wifi or cable?

Cable

Use Teamredminer like keaton said … and go into your miner from hive shell…

Ok and what command shoud i use there? Btw thx for helping me🙂

Start your miner first and then
Go from hive shell and type ( miner ) then see if the miner have some errors and post it here…

Phoenix miner is not good at all… Use Team Red Miner …

Ok i have tried it before but i will try again thx

And fix your OC for the cards…
Core 1150 VDD 850 remove VDDCI mem clock at 2000 and fan speed 70%…

Ok i have tried what you said but it will not start mining…

What motherboard you have?
And what this error said ? ( 8 )
8 errors

I am not sure what motherboard i got… But do i have to type in somethings in my flightsheet when i use teamred?

No need… how many pci express slots have? are u use pci exp spliters (4 to 1 ) ?

Does this tell you anything, i have no ide… i am new to this sorry😔

Riserless motherboard …but i dont know what chipset is that…
First of all are you have check the bios of it ? (you may need to do some change into the bios of this motherboard ) like enable 4g decoding - disable CSM support - PCI configuration (GEN 2 ) e.t.c You have done that?
Also i think the first PCI port is that behind the CPU … u have leave it empty…

Ok, but it has been up and running for sometime before i start messing with the oc settings…

running with 6 cards in the same position?

Sorry for not replying your question yesterday, i got stoped by hiveos. I have 8 cards in the same direction. I got it runing yesterday so its all good now. I had to lower my oc settings and reboot it. Thanks for all your help :+1:

No problem …Happy mining!!!

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.