More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

One of 3 RTX 3070 only getting 35MH/s, other 2 getting 51MH/s+

So I have 3 single-card miners, all with 1x RTX 3070. No overclocking except PL 130. Using Hive OS mining Eth with gminer. All was well for a long time. All cards getting 51-52MH/s steady. One card recently died and I replaced it with a new 3070. When I booted that miner it would load to the point where the Nvidia driver is loaded, then the screen would go blank. All 3 miners were using Hive OS version 0.6-201 and Nvidia driver 455.45.01. Tried troubleshooting but couldn’t get it past that point. Decided to do a fresh install of Hive OS. Used the latest version 0.6-211. Miner fully loaded normally and loaded Nvidia driver 470.82.00. Then I noticed it was only getting just above 35MH/s using the same PL 130 as the other 2. I tried a fresh Hive OS image using an older 0.6-203 version (the 201 version didn’t seem to be available for download anymore), but again once the Nvidia driver loaded the screen went blank. I tried the latest Hive OS again an forcing the 455.45.01 driver (driver not compatible with the latest OS), but that just crashed the miner and gave errors. One of the other 2 miners is using an identical MB and the only difference is the Hive OS and driver versions. I’m stumped. Has anyone else had an issue like this after an OS or driver upgrade? Any thoughts on what to try?

set some OCs. no oc is worse than proper ones.
~1060 core clock/as much memory as they will take (2000-2700) should net you 60-63mh @ 105-125w

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.