More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

NVIDIA RTX 3060 low hash rates on motherboard

Hey all,

I have a H110 Pro BTC+ ASRock (P1.60 03/23/2018) motherboard and I’m getting about 26-27 MH/s with some RTX 3060s I have. I’ve put them in another system that has full PCIe 3 compatibility and they work to full potential. So therefore I know it is probably due to not being PCIe 3 or 4 slots, (using 1x USB style extenders). I’m curious if anyone has been able to get around this at all and get a higher hash rate? Thank you in advance for any info, and please be gentle, it’s my first post. :slight_smile:

Misury

Yeah I’m running higher at the moment. I have 4 HP RTX 3060’s And can run at 37 for a short time. It’s not real stable. Same motherboard & Hiveos. But I can run at 36.08mh to 36.80mh. The h110 has 1x pcie and they are only 3.0 & 2.0. The 3060 cards are 4.0 but 3.0 compatible. If you get a 4.0 cpu and motherboard you can use a ribbon link gold plated and get a higher hash rate such as 50mh. I hear the ribbons run a bit hot so if you do this, you may turn it down while at work so that it doesn’t catch fire. I was getting 50 on one card in my gigabyte Aorus elite axe which has 2 16x pcie with just usb. You should buy only a motherboard that has strictly 16 time pcie or the ribbons won’t work. If you only want to use the H110 board, then you should download the proper driver such as 470.63.01 nvidia driver. This will allow you to not have HDMI DP Dummy plugs to bring up hash rate. sorry I didn’t get to this list earlier, I just joined. By the way my settings are (90 FAN) (150 CORE) (2400 MEMORY) (PL 150) I usually turn down the PL while away so things don’t short while away.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.