More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

NVIDIA GPUs "MALFUNCTION" after driver updates

Hi Mozgala
Please show me your stable
Thanks!

i run it at 1400 memory gives like 41,5 MHS

So set core 1000, mem 1400, PL 210

1 Like

Hi!
I set as your instruction. it’ s increasing
Thanks

HI Mozgala
After 30 minutes setting as you advised, I have a stable for Colorful 2060 super.
And now, Have I need to decrease PL from 200w to 125w?

Please tell me
Thanks!

you can leave it that way, power draw is limited by locked core not PL itself, i think it has something to do with power tables in card bios so on higher power it is able to get more juce to chip or memory and with lower PL it cuts power deliver to some card parts resulting in lower has rate then optimal for that card

You can try and decrease core in increments of 15 to check if it will keep that hashrate at lower core, it should lower power draw as well.

Each card is diferent i have some 2060S runing at 930 core some at 1005 some at 960 each card from each manufacturer and batch is diferent, silicon lotery sometimes you get beter chip sometimes worse

1 Like

Hi Mozgala.
Thank you so much!

Hey, this happened to me after a recent update too! I’ve looked far and wide. checked my risers, cables, OS etc. it turned out that somehow the “enable 4g encoding” was turned off in my bios for some reason.

best of luck!

Z270P-D3-CF Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. (F7 11/08/2017)
“MALFUNCTION” ! bios 选择 Gan2 选择 pcle gpu显示,不用HD Graphics 610 · Gigabyte核显,我的问题是这样解决的,完美工作 6 gpu。 msi 3060ti lhr 2x!

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.