More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

NVIDA GeForce GTC 1660 w/ Micron Settings - Very Stable, No Invalid Shares - 26.14 MH Per Card

After some serious trial and error, reboots, and individual tweaks balancing the power needs, heat, and hash of the base Asus GeForce GTX 1660 (single fan) with Micro memory, I can say that I have hit the sweet spot. I wanted to post this for anyone else out there that is suffering (and jealous that they don’t have the Ti or Super) - this is for the base card. For the past 20 hours or so, it has been incredibly stable, I have had no (zero) rejections or stale shares, and it keeps trucking at a very efficient power setting while remaining cool. I have a rig from MiningCave featuring 6 of these cards for a total reported hash rate of 156.8 MH using Ethash/Pheonixminer.

I am new to this, and this forum has helped me start this adventure in squeezing the most out of these cards. I am wondering how others with similar base cards are doing. Am I missing some untapped setting? Cards are stock bios.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.