More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

Not paid after reaching 100% several days ago. Invalid and Stale shares are very low

payment threshold was reached many days ago. I don’t see any configuration issues I am aware of. Also percentage of invalid and stale shares is very low. Any idea why the payout is not being processed?

0x85F9e75E71d69CE220ce0945f6F163a4694831AA

invalids and stales might be low now, but they were very high previously. send an email to [email protected] with your info and ask them to review your account.

Thank you @keaton_hiveon, I just did. Still they were never very high, it never went over the 5% threshold I have read about for stales. Also I think they could improve their system and say something about it. It just doesn’t pay out, if that was the case, why not let us know? Instead we are left with trying to guess what is going on and go on a wild goose chase in the hopes of getting it fixed somehow.

There’s multiple times it was over 5%, you can see if you look at your charts, even as recently as today

It’s just an automatic system to prevent abuse, since hiveon pool pays for stakes at a reduced rate, any account that goes over the predetermined amount gets flagged for manual review, just to make sure the feature isn’t being abused for financial gain.

I get what you are saying, but nowhere it says the account has been flagged for manual review, I just don’t get paid and have to wonder why. They could very easily let you know if this is the case or what is going on. Also the percentage of stales as I understand that matters is the one over a 24 hour period, you can’t just grab a few minutes and based it on that arbitrarily because then you can justify not paying whenever you feel like it.

I really appreciate your assistance, I haven’t heard anything back from hiveon still, not sure what is their typical response time.

You had 10% invalids for about a week straight, that’s more than enough to flag the account and require a manual review. You can try contacting support via chat on the main hiveon.net site as well, but if you sent the email they will process it eventually as well. Payments are only made once per day so you’ll just have to wait til the next round after.

that does not matter, according to the same link you sent me, and I quote from them:

"The payout blocking system works as follows: if the percentage of stale shares exceeds the threshold value, which is 5% at the moment, the system will automatically put your address on the blacklist. Your address will be eligible for unlocking, if the percentage of stale shares is reduced below the set threshold within 48 hours.

Also, as I mentioned, they could just let us know in the platform why the payout did not happen. It would be very easy to do, instead of having to wonder and do all this.

all I am saying is that there is room for improvement on how all this is handled, and it would be easier on them and all of us as well.

literally as of right now, we are just speculating on what is going on because officially I have not been told anything as to why I was not paid or what is going on. It is literally what you and I are writing here, not actually coming from them.

“ How are payments made and in what amount?

Payments are made out daily, starting at 07:33 GMT for all balances at or above the fixed threshold (0.1ETH / 1.0ETC) as of 06:33 GMT. You can check the ongoing payout process here. Payouts are automated and made from largest to smallest amounts. Transactions are dependent on gas fee prices. If the payout does not happen (there is a suspicion of wallet blocking due to high stale/invalid shares), then you need to contact the chat on the site, which is located in the bottom right corner. If you have not reached the minimum payout threshold at the moment of fixation, the funds will be paid the next day (if you reach the threshold). You can check the local time for your time zone, for example, here

10% invalids for 1 full week is more than enough to trigger it, that’s the reason, there’s nothing to speculate here.

it was fixed, thank you for your feedback.

Now, are you honestly saying that instead of not knowing what is going on directly from them until you ask, it would not be better to just have a sentence, something saying in the miner statistics that the wallet was blocked due to this issue?

it would literally take their developers not even an hour to code that. The banning is done automatically by code, code could be written to read this and let the miner know in the page. They could even put a request unblocking button right there, why make it more complicated? that is all I am saying.

yes, i work for hiveon, and its something that’s being considered

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.