More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

No hashrate on every flight sheet

Hi, I’m new in mining and need some help

I have a Rig of 4 Nvidia GPUs that I’ve build by myself for the first time, installed the system and everything seems to work fine, except for the mining start.
doesn’t matter what coin, miner or pool I use, everytime I set the flight sheet everything starts but keeps with an tag saying “low hashrate”, and mining nothing.
Idk if I neet to config something more or there’s something wrong with the system, rig or anything.

Can someone help me and give some hints for a newbie?

have you checked to see what the miner log shows under miner actions → miner log

yes, i’ve checked the logs and see some of this “connection errors” (everything that seems important on the screenshots below). before trying the XEL flight sheet i’ve tryed ETC, so thats why have the lolminer thing.
I don’t understand well what this errors can mean, i have checked some connection errors in this forum and tryed some tutorial videos, but nothing helped.

screenshot 1

screenshot 2

What does your flight sheet look like?

idk if only the information on the screenshot can be usefull, but there it is.

your wallet addresses are incorrect

it worked!! thank you so much for the help, gonna be more attentive to this things :slight_smile:

1 Like