More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

No ETH mining payout after 1 month

Hi moderators,
I don’t know where to post this, but I’ve been waiting for my ETH payout for over a month and haven’t received anything yet. I’m new to mining and one of the awesome engineers helped me get my rig up and going in October and early November. I then mined for about 1 week straight 800+MH/s. I watched it everyday as I was mining but I never earned anything, my dashboard always said $0.00.
I stopped because of heat problems, but I thought I would get paid before now, one month later. I have a electrical bill to pay for all that mining and thought I would be earning something to help pay for that.
Any help or assistance would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Bryan

you arent mining USD, that is your balance to pay for hives pai services, it will be 0 unless youve had referrals or added funds to it. check the pool you are using for pending balance/to see if the payout threshold has been met or not.

It’s set to “pay on pool” and when I click on it, nothing happens. In the edit screen of the flight sheet, the pool says “ethermine”.
Where do I go to see “pending balance”?

Thanks,
Bryan

go to ethermine, and plug in your wallet address

Keaton,

Thanks for your help. I went to ethermine and opened a ticket. I gave them my farm hash, but they interpreted that as my wallet which I don’t think is correct. They could find no history using my farm hash. My coinbase ETH wallet still has 0.00 ETH, so I don’t know what to give ethermine to find the work I did on their pool.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Bryan

You are specifying a wallet in your flight sheet or miner configuration. It is that wallet and pool combination that matters.

Coinbase website is not involved until after payout. Ignore it for now.

Grea,
Thanks for that. I only have checked my wallet from coinbase.com. Is there another way I should check it? Sorry for being uninformed on this. My rig shows it can do 870MH/s, which I thought in early November was about $800 for 1 weeks worth of mining or so. Rough numbers. Is there a better way to calculate work effort completed?
I just feel like after a week of mining and using all that electricity and my kids being upset about the noise, the work disappeared in the “ether”. (pun intended)
Thanks,
Bryan

Right now the most important thing to confirm:

• You are mining to a wallet you control

Do you have access to your Hive Web Dashboard?
If so, post this portion(you can black out your IP address if yours is internet facing):

btw: If you are on discord, head to Hive Discord and I can assist you there real time as well.

Yes, I am mining to a wallet only I control, but I am new to mining and I am not positive that my work effort is going to me and not someone else.
Here is the screenshot you asked for. Thanks for your responses. I have to head out and do some real IT work. I’ll be back later.

oh my…errors in some of that…

You are going to want to be ready for a fairly intensive dig. But, next data point is your wallet address for input on Ethermine.

That will be found in a few Hive areas, most importantly, the flightsheet. You’ll find it here:

Image 12-20-21 at 3.41 PM

Make sure it is YOUR wallet address.

Put your full wallet address into the Ethermine webpage.
https://ethermine.org

Happy to assist but maybe that Discord crew will get to helping you via Direct Message.

If is not working out, you can find me on Hive Discord.

This looks odd mate. Please configure your overclock settings for your cards. Restart the whole rig if settings could not be applied and you see errors like in your Screenshot. The temperature is to high. The hashrate if for ETH seems to high and not adjusted. Another point for ethermine is the payout method. If it’s set to layer 1 you will be paid if fees going to be low. You should switch to layer 2 polygon payout which happens daily

You’ll not mine 800 dollars in a week with 870mh. More like 320 dollars.

Hive only pays out once you have mined 0.1 ETH. At a rate of 870mh I reckon you should be mining about 0.0166 ETH. You would need to run +6 days to get a pay out which would be around $400 or so.