More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

No access to google authenticator

in December 2022, I washed my phone along with my jacket and lost access to the Google authenticator. I transferred part of the farms to another account - but this method is inconvenient for me + on my account I had access to other rigs. How can I regain access to my account? [email protected] Thank you!

Contact support via live chat on hiveon.com or [email protected]

This is why i dont like 2fa, phones are lost, broken, just stop working, etc, etc. and you lose access to your assets.
in 2020 my og pixel 1 had a battery problem and lost access to my nicehash acct because i couldn’t use 2fa which i never agreed to, imagine trying to get that old phone fixed at that time, supply chain trashed, lockdowns, no stores open. . .
The geniuses at NH told me they would give me back access to my acct if i would let them KYC me.
Not Happening, i never dealt with any fiat through them.
got the phone fixed 6 months later, transfered everything out and came to Hive and iv’e never had an issue.

otp usually provide you with a code. If you store that code, you can reinstall it on a different device. If you use a password manager, these usually handle the otp and allow you to backup your logins

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.