More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

New to mining. Error installing hive-miners-ethminer

I don’t know this motherboard. You can try switch not working card with card that working correctly. If you remove one working card from Riser (or from motherboard) and put in this spot not working card you can finde out is it problem with card or no.

So I added one card to the system at a time. I figured out that two of my cards are giving me fatal errors. I am in contact with the company that sold me the rig and I will attempt to get them replaced or get a partial refund. Can you explain what the flight sheets are a little bit? can I run more than one flight sheet at a time? can I mine more than one coin at a time? Can I divide the cards up and do ETH on 4 cards and RVN on the other 4 cards?

Flight Sheets - This is a pre-installed mining scenario for your farm. In Flight Sheets you can select coin (which you want to mine), wallet, pool and miner for mining. Because on one of your post cards have hashrate you have minimum 1 flight sheet.
You can’t run more than one Flight sheet at a time for one farm.
You can mine more than one coin a time but for your card it’s not optimal. For your card optimal it’s ETH Ethereum.

You can do it in Flight Sheets but as i write before for your card optimal - mining ETH.
If you need some RVN better way it’s mine some Ethereum and than exchange it to RVN.

okay cool. I’m learning more and more every minute. thank you. RVN was just an example. I want to mine ETH as much as possible until it goes proof of stake. After ETH goes proof of stake I plan on mining other coins. Is there one you would recommend based on my equipment?

rvn
https://whattomine.com/ - here you can check your card profit

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.