More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

New to HiveOS…AMD card questions

I have installed HiveOS and have my rig connected. The overview shows all my cards, but I can’t get them mining. I have mined since June 2021 without issue on Windows…but was recommended to me to switch over. What could be the issue? The flight sheet seems to be accurate. The overclocking has been done (not that it is needed to mine).

I’m using Ethermine and Phoenix miner(same setup I was using with windows)

Thanks!

Overclocking your AMD memory will NOT be the same as windows, Linux settings are halved.

Have you attempt to start the miner?
Is the rig in “maintenance mode”?

Controls for such are in the hiveos.farm “ribbon” area. It is a pulldown which becomes visible after selecting the little button cluster at top right in some interfaces.
Image 1-8-22 at 5.19 PM

The mining pick is your friend for in this request.

So the miner log states “Missing host or wallet for pool 1 from epools.txt”

My wallet is setup to my Ethermine…I’ve used that for months.
My flight sheet seems accurate.

It’s not.

Assuming you have:

• your wallet correctly entered into the flight sheet block
  • the pool selected correctly in flight sheet
  • the miner selected correctly…your error is under the yellow “Setup Miner Config” clickable text

fwiw: There are reasons HiveOS has recommended miners, some run perfectly by default:

Fixed! Thank you. I will be switching to team red or lol…did not know about the inflated numbers Phoenix puts out

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.