More
referral
Increase your income with Hive. Invite your friends and earn real cryptocurrency!

New RX6600 not mining on latest OS version

Here is the screenshot. One thing I’m going to try is to boot an image of my Test Rig on the computer that normally runs my windows computer, since I know that the gpu can interface with that motherboard all right.

Ah yeah it’s not showing at all, so not a hiveos issue.

Check your cables, risers, pcie ports etc and make sure they work.

I believe it might have something to do with the age of either the chipset, processor, or motherboard itself. Up till now I had been trying it only in Hive rigs using 7th gen Intel processors, whereas my windows computer has a 8th gen processor. I plugged it into another Hive rig using a 9th gen and it read it right away. I’m not sure what the issue is there, but maybe something with the PCIE communication?

shouldnt be a chipset issue, my 6600s are on a 3rd gen intel setup Untitledsss

Interesting. It looks like your BIOS is more updated however, perhaps that is the issue? Neither of my older motherboards have support past 2019.

So I have repeated this process multiple times with no resolve. The cards mine fine in windows.

Do the cards work one at a time directly on the motherboard?

yes. Why would that happen? Sorry for my ignorance and thank you for your help.

The motherboard has the latest BIOS

If it works directly on the board then I would look at your risers, or bios settings

let me first thank you for your help. ok so its not a board issue. I reset everything and applied the settings all the cards showed up with the memory type but then when I updated hive it gave me that same issue. This is what I got on screen

I am lost at this point lol

So just to confirm, 1 at a time works fine? How about 2?

Hola te consulto, al hacer una nueva imagen con ballena, se pierde lo que se va minando hasta el momento? Es decir conviene esperar hasta el día del pago o se puede hacer en cualquier momento sin perder el minado?

everything is tied to your wallet address. as long as you use that same address your pending balance will be the same

Yo sigo sin poder hacer funcionar. Hasta 6 placas funciona bien y estable. Cuando coloco la séptima ya no arranca más, me muestra que hay 7 cuadraditos en rojo y ahí muere lo que note es que al colocar la séptima cambia el nombre de msi Radeon Rx 6600 a NAvi 23, ya cargué la imagen en el balena de nuevo y sigue pasado lo mismo

Does your motherboard support 7 gpus?

La verdad no lo sé, no se me había ocurrido pensar en eso (no sé cómo saberlo) la tengo conectada con multiplicadores a los risers. Es una motherboard que ya tiene sus años era de mí PC de escritorio que se convirtió en el ríg

Placa madre
M68MT-S2P Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. (FB 06/01/2011).

It’s pretty old, probably doesn’t support that many to be honest.

This topic was automatically closed 416 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.